The Estes Farm 387 tract is a wonderful property only about 40 minutes from Columbia, SC. This is an old cattle farm that would be great for farming or as a hunting retreat and long term investment property. The tract consists of +/-387.5 acres for just under $2,600 per acre! Approximately 30% of the property is open pastureland and the other 70% is natural pine and hardwood of various ages. The terrain is gentle, so more acreage could be converted to pasture for larger cattle operations. There are several open areas throughout the property being utilized as food plots and several nice flowing creeks with potential pond sites. The property has paved road frontage on Hwy 269 and dirt road frontage on Weldon Rd. This tract is a must see! Call
Lawton "Gee" Parker, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson American Forest Management, Inc.