Beautiful deepwater acreage on the South Santee River. This is an ideal recreational tract with mature woods and a fresh water fishing pond. Multiple house sites overlooking the Santee. Quaint 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom cabin on site with huge wood burning fireplace and two screen porches with river views. Cedar siding and mature trees around the house site.House to be sold as is.
Highway 17 North past Mount Pleasant and Awendaw. 7.2 past the BP in McClellanville, on the left.
Road Frontage Desc
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Charleston County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Charleston County
- Farms in Charleston County
- Commercial Property in Charleston County
- Recreational Property in Charleston County
- Undeveloped Land in Charleston County
- Hunting Land in Charleston County
- Riverfront Property in Charleston County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.